GTA For Kids GTA For Kids

LOL that was hilarious. It'd be so funny if GTA V was actaully like this.

Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

Rest in Peace Edd, You're the last person on newgrounds I'd expect to die :(

I really loved your flash movies, they never failed to entertain me. Now that you're gone, my head is spinning, and I feel like a part of newgrounds is now dead too. :(

How to make Martinis? How to make Martinis?

Haha wow

Who knew making martinis was THAT much work?

Intrusion 2 [Demo] Intrusion 2 [Demo]

Awesome!! I remember back in 2008, I was a huge fan of Intrusion. I can't believe I'm just now finding out there was a sequel. This game is awesome! Very reminiscent of the first. I just can't believe I'm just now finding out about the sequel almost 2 years after it was released. I always hoped there would be one someday. Good game, I hope that we'll see an Intrusion 3 someday :)

Speak To My Gun 2 Speak To My Gun 2

WOW this brings back memories. I remember being new to Newgrounds, and playing this game like back in 2007 or so. This always will be a Newgrounds favorite for me. I haven't played this in about 2 or 3 years, maybe longer. Always did like this game, always thought it deserved more attention.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Wow, it's been such a long time since i've played this game. I remember first playing this when I was 10. Really brings back memories. I can't believe in just a couple of weeks, this game will have been on Newgrounds for TEN years! Time flies!

Go away Go away

This is a really good song! Those distorted vocals really add to the song too. I can relate to the lyrics of this song maybe a little too well :P Nice solo too!

DivoFST responds:

Thanks! ...uh...relating to this song isnt exactly nice xDD

ISO-Metaljonus ISO-Metaljonus

Holy shit dude, this is so fucking heavy! That tone is so god damn amazing!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks bro!

Astonishing Amounts of Blood Astonishing Amounts of Blood

The one and only bastard is still on Newgrounds, fuck yeah! Love it, sounds like a killing spree in song form!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate! Your new one is good stuff too, that's one hell of a bassy tone! Sounds heavy as fuck!

Fracture Soldier Fracture Soldier

Pretty cool! I like the drawing and all, but there should also be a background. Not just plain white. But hey, this is better than I could do :P

. . . And Shagbag For All . . . And Shagbag For All