ISO-Metaljonus ISO-Metaljonus

Holy shit dude, this is so fucking heavy! That tone is so god damn amazing!

Thanks bro!

Astonishing Amounts of Blood Astonishing Amounts of Blood

The one and only bastard is still on Newgrounds, fuck yeah! Love it, sounds like a killing spree in song form!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate! Your new one is good stuff too, that's one hell of a bassy tone! Sounds heavy as fuck!

Mr. Frankie Mr. Frankie

Fucking thrashy as fuck! Love it!

Denza91 responds:

Thanks. Cool!

Punk you bro!-Metaljonus Punk you bro!-Metaljonus

It's like thrash metal, hardcore punk, and power metal combined into one! Jaw dropping!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! That's what I was going for!

Godvine Godvine

Wouldn't expect anything less than kickass riffs as usual! It's been a while since I've listened to your stuff, still amazing!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

you rule, brother. Thanks for the listen and review. \m/

Idea1billionth-Metaljonus Idea1billionth-Metaljonus

Dammit Jon, stop being so amazing! Jk, heavy shit like always, that tone is so good! And as usual, crazy leads! 5/5!

Metaljonus responds:

Lol sorry bro! I don't really think i'm amazing but thank you anyway :D I reviewed your newest track. I dig it!

IYD - Latin Crap Pasta IYD - Latin Crap Pasta

Good stuff! Sounds like Foo Fighters meets Djent, haha.

InYourDreams responds:

Lol... Djent Fighters :P... thanks for the comment

Friction Point Friction Point

God damn, this is so fucking melodic, I think you just invented a new genre called EXTRA melodic metal, holy shit, fucking intense leads man, sounds brutal as hell, take all 5 of my god damn stars, dawg!

PirateCrab responds:

Brb gonna go copyright Extramelodic Metal >:) Thanks!

Ideasfrommymindhole-Metaljonus Ideasfrommymindhole-Metaljonus

Damn, you still have one hell of a mind! Your stuff never fails to amaze, great riffs and leads like always!!

To Hell and Back-Metaljonus To Hell and Back-Metaljonus

God damn this is heavy as fuck! Once again, I feel far inferior to you, but hey, these skills didn't come overnight. Fucking GREAT song man, love everything! The riffs, the leads, the clean part, this is a new favorite for me. Clean part is somewhat reminiscent of Moonlight Sonata, I can tell it was inspired by that piece! This song is a new favorite for me, I'll definitely have to blast this in the car sometime.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! I really should finish this song at some point in my life lol. It's something I don't want to waste.....in due time I guess muahahahaha!